Freedom Solutions Services offers services nationwide.

Our latest technology accommodates you through our dependable and secure client portal. The Client Portal is used to upload documents, make payments and sign forms.Our processes and systems helps to service you nationwide in any state or in any country. Let our team of experts accommodate you through the immigration documentation process.


  • Naturalization and US Citizenship (N400).
  • At least 18 years old when you apply.
  • Able to read, write, and speak basic English (depending on age.)
  • Of good moral character.
  • You must also be in one of these categories. 
  • Lawful permanent resident (Green Card holder) of five years.
  • Married to a U.S. citizen.
  • U.S. military service member (active duty or veteran).
  • Child of a U.S. citizen.

Petition of Alien Relative 

  • Aims to help your family members abroad get a status of permanent residents and immigrate to the USA. 

Replacing Citizenship or Naturalization Certificate

  • Replacement Certificate of Naturalization
  • Certificate of Citizenship; Declaration of Intention
  • Repatriation Certificate.

Certificate of Citizenship

  • Certificate of Citizenship is filed to obtain a Certificate of Citizenship which serves as evidence of you or your child’s U.S. citizenship.  

Advance Parole, Reentry Permits, And Travel Documents

  • For a reentry permit, refugee travel document, TPS travel authorization document, advance parole travel document.

Daca Application

  • The Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program was created to protect eligible young adults who were brought to the U.S. as children from deportation and to provide them with work authorization for temporary, renewable periods. 

Temporary Protected Status TPS

  •  Allows immigrants whose home countries are considered unsafe the right to live and work in the United States for a temporary, but extendable, period.


  • Asylum is a form of protection which allows an individual to remain in the United States instead of being removed (deported) to a country where he or she fears persecution or harm. Under U.S. law, people who flee their countries because they fear persecution can apply for asylum.

Green Card Renewal/Replacement 

Employment Of Authorization & Work Permits

Notary Services Available Local Only

Petition for Alien and Fiancé 

  fiancé visa  A fiancé visa, also known as a K-1 visa, is a non-immigrant visa that allows a foreign fiancé of a U.S. citizen to enter the United States for the purpose of marriage and then become a permanent resident The holder of the visa has 90 days to get married in the U.S., after which they can apply for an adjustment of status to get a marriage green card The visa is only available to those who intend to marry a U.S. citizen within 90 days of entering the U.S.5. The visa also allows unmarried children under the age of 21 to apply for their own visa to accompany their fiancé to the United States.


You can register yourself online for our services. Fill out form and our experts will advise you on plan of action.


Use our client portal to upload required documents for immigration and lawful purposes.


Your case will be assigned to our team experts for review and put together your file, application and next steps.


Our team experts will provide the step by step essentials. Our mission is to support you through the immigration process.


Welcome to Freedom Solutions Services. 

Since 2011 our mission is to provide A high quality, low cost effective and personalized Immigration Documentation Service  utilizing the latest U.S. Immigration News and Policies. Our agents will support you through every step of the immigration process. Now you can submit your application without the assistance of an Immigration Lawyer, Non Profit 501c3.


Scroll to Top